365 Days of Christmas is keeping the spirit alive
all year to enliven your world.




Saturday, November 14, 2009

Recipe for Joy

Help donate 1 million meals to the hungry this holiday season. Simply send FREE holiday e-cards from American Greetings to your friends and family. For each card sent, Kraft Foods will donate 10 meals to Feeding America. Be among the first to experience the joy of giving and spread the word about this program. Visit Recipe For Joy and send a FREE holiday e-card today and every day through December 31, 2009. For more information about Feeding America, visit Feeding America.

5 comments:

ricky said...

like your collection...cheers..happy festive season

Olga said...

Awesome! I'm spreading the word on my Christmas blog, too. Thanks for letting us know. :)

Cathy said...

Wonderful effort, I really hope that this goal is met. Everybody deserves a Merry Christmas!

I just wanted to say that I was looking for something like the countdown that you have on your site but when I clicked on the link to the service provider my computer was attacked. When I did a little more digging it looks like those siggiez are really not that nice at all. http://www.google.com/safebrowsing/diagnostic?site=siggiez.com/ I just wanted to mention it. Thanks for a wonderful website!

Michelle said...

Wow, I wasn't aware that American Greetings was doing that - very cool. I'll be sure to send a few Thanksgiving cards out. Thanks for the info!

Tom Baker said...

Thanks for the information. I'm headed there now and Merry Christmas.